The Mark XV Hydrospenser®
Unique flexibility, powerful precision.
The Mark XV Hydrospenser is engineered to deliver maximum reliability with utter simplicity.
It’s a remarkably powerful mixing and dispensing machine that can process reactive materials at all viscosity levels with a long or very short pot life. Resins or epoxies, unfilled or filled with solids (including abrasive silicon carbide), the Mark XV makes it easy for you to achieve all your manufacturing goals—with a minimum initial investment.
Created with flexibility in mind, it can be equipped to process two primary heated components and up to three colors.
- Compact design—four feet wide and six feet high
- Compatible with TPS Degassers, Tanks, Melters and other existing vessels
- Output pressures up to 125 psi
- Precision ZENITH® METERING pumps
- Individual direct electric heat eliminates need for Hot Boxes
- PLC machine controls & touchscreen data entry
For more information, click on the literature below:
Things to Consider Before Purchasing